HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA, KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAM HARE RAM, RAM RAM HARE HARE
In Mathura and vrindavan any one can go there, even if they are sinful, they will at once contact an atmosphere of spiritual –life, and automatically chant the names of Krishna and Radha. In Vrindavan all respect to Cow (Gaumata). Lord Krishna loves cows.
Mathura and Vrindavan are an important place of pilgrimage. They are the holy city for the Hindus. Visiting these places together will be a memorable trip. We provide Delhi Mathura- Vrindavan tour by AC buses from Delhi.
The main holy sites or places of interest are:
- Shri Krishna Janma-bhoomi (Mathura): It is situated besides the main Krishna-janma-bhoomi the birth place of lord Krishna, this temple still carries the local touch with it sels. .
- Iskcon Temple, (Sri Krishna-Balarama Temple): The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), it was formed to spread the practice of bhaktiyoga.
- Prem Mandir: the meaning of this is the temple of love.
- Banke Bihari Temple: It is the most popular shrine at Vrindavan. The image of Banke-Bihari was discovered in Nidhi Vana by Swami Haridas, the great Krishna devotee. It is the heart of the Vrindavan.
- Nidhi Vana Or Sewa Kunj: Where Lord Krishna performed the Rasalila with Radharani decorating her hair with flowers and her lotus feet. Radha and Krishna would sometimes spend the night here, dancing with the gopis and enjoying transcendental pastimes. There is also a small temple dedicated to Radha and Krishna's pastimes called Rang Mahal. Today this place is surrounded by temples. The Seva Kunja road leads to Srila Jiva Gosvami's Radha Damodar Temple, Srila Syamananda Gosvami's Radha Syamasundara Temple, and Srila Krishna Dasa Kaviraj Gosvami's Radha-Vrindavan-Candra Temple.